The new Titleist TSi Fairway Woods are engineered with advanced speed-tuned technologies, including the Active Recoil Channel 4.0, to maximize ball speeds and increase inertia for longer distance with incredible accuracy.
The fourth generation Active Recoil Channel is a key piece of technology in fairway woods because of where impact happens, low on the face. Without the Channel, low strikes would come off the face much slower, but ARC allows the face to keep flexing through impact to preserve ball speed. Titleist's High-Speed VFT Face works in conjunction with the Active Recoil Channel to maximize ball speed across the face.
More than just long, the TSi's are forgiving as well. Titleist optimized the fairway woods' weight distribution by refining the crown and face thicknesses, allowing weight to be shifted towards the sole of the club. This results in a stable, high-launching, low-spinning, high-MOI design.
The TSi2 Fairway Woods are designed for players seeking incredible distance and accuracy across the entire surface of the club face. In comparison to the TSi3 Fairways, the TSi2's are more forgiving, but lack the SureFit CG Track that allows you to adjust weights in order to promote a draw or fade.
Titleist TSi2 Fairway Woods Feature:
- Designed for maximum distance and forgiveness
- Active Recoil Channel 4.0 launches the ball with a high launch, low spin and more speed
- High-Speed VFT Face works in conjunction with ARC 4.0 to maximize ball speed across the face
- Player-Tuned Aerodynamics move the club faster through the air for increased club head speed and distance
- Optimized Weight Distribution creates a high-MOI, high-launching, low-spinning, stable design
- Modern 175cc shape
- Fixed CG location
- High launch, mid spin
- Stock Shafts: KURO KAGE Black DC (high launch, mid spin) • Mitsubishi TENSEI AV Series Blue Raw (mid launch and spin) • Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX (low/mid launch and spin) • Mitsubishi TENSEI AV Series White Raw (low launch and spin)
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Black
- Headcover included - no adjustment wrench included
- Authorized Titleist Retailer